Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Pictures as promised

For those of you worried about Ches, here she is. We didn't dump her off anywhere. She travels like a wunderkind and is happy to just be along. She usually curls up with her pillow and her baby in the backseat, but when she is feeling like she's not getting enough love she pops through and sleeps on the armrest between us.

Font size
This is the very unique, but pretty egg at the park in Vegreville. I didn't notice it until we were pulling out of the park. I'm glad we didn't miss it!

For all you hockey fans...Wayne Gretzky Drive in Edmonton. Enjoy!

We've seen a lot of big trucks with window stickers. This one gave me a giggle so I thought I'd share it with you. I think it's a great life lesson, if all else fails. Show some skin! lol.

These are those tall spindly evergreens I was talking about. It's fun to see the various shapes and curves. I'm used to seeing thicker, fatter evergreens. But these take little turns and bends as they grow tall.





No comments: