Saturday, April 18, 2009

Spring Cleaning

I got mail! I just love getting mail. Especially packages. Mom sent us the nicest Easter package. It arrived on Monday, but seeing as Brent works past post office hours I wasn't able to pick it up until yesterday. As I sat in the post office parking lot trying to get the package open despite the 785 layers of tape, Ches licked the box in anticipation, and the lady in the vehicle next to us got a good laugh at the sight of us. There was something for each of us. And we were all thrilled!

This guy was my favorite. He squawks! And he comes complete with fruity eggs shoved in his bum. :) Ches loves him, Willie is terrified of him, and it was a fun treat, amongst the chocolate and pretty stuff. Thanks Mom & Dad!!


Brent was in Fairbanks Saturday morning for continuing education class so the kids and I just chilled around the house. Here Willie is looking on because I'm pretty sure Ches stole his rawhide chew. Life is so unfair when you're little. Ha!

Saturday morning was beautiful so I started out doing a little spring cleaning. Later in the afternoon we took a trip South of town to do some hiking, and I'll tell you about that in the next post. All in all, a good start to a great weekend!




No comments: