Wednesday, July 15, 2009

BrrrrrrrrrrrOKE

Fortunately I'm not referring to money, just equipment. I haven't updated, in quite a while, and you might be wondering why. So, here she goes...my hard drive is fried. No sunny side up here, it's hard as a rock. Dead. I guess I'll be buying a new computer sooner than later. The good news? I have a warranty. The bad news? I live in Alaska, and everything takes longer. I might wilt, and die before that thing gets here.

So, we're good, still playing, mudding, exploring. Just not able to chat about it right now.

On a sad note: Prayers go out to my Grandma Adeline who suffered another stroke about a week ago. We are praying that she finds peace soon. I love you Grandma.

1 comment:

Susan Stevenson said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your Grandma. I'm sending prayers to you and your family that she find peace soon. {{hugs}}

On a happier note: If you're looking for a fun thing to do on the 26th, come into Fairbanks for our Red Green Regatta (http://www.kuac.org/about-us/events/red-green-river-regatta.html)

You can also eat (for free) at the Governor's Picnic at Pioneer Park. It's a great day of fun. I love the Red Green Regatta, but unfortunately, we will be away camping and will miss it this year.

~Susan