Thursday, November 20, 2008

A busy week and weekend

Hello All!

Well, yesterday was my dad's birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!

Last night we got the Envoy back from having the coolant heater put in and the serpentine belt replaced. Brent showed me the belt and was apalled at how "cracked" it was. Hmmm. It didn't look that serious to me! But seriously, I'm happy it's replaced, we have the old one as a backup in case we lose it half way through Canada. And hopefully we'll at least be warm when we're driving places. Ha!

So, in reading the Fairbanks NewsMiner I stumbled across this great ArticCam feature they have. It's so interesting to pop on and view a live feed. So, here's a list of live web cams around Alaska. http://www.newsminer.com/arcticcam/webcams/. I had discovered a bigger list, but can't seem to find it in my sleepy state. I'll post it later, if I can dig it up.

This weekend we are traveling to Bloomington to see Bryan, Tara and Toryn. :) Woohoo. We're also taking along our Woobie (cat) to see if she and the other Kings experience love at first sight. We're hoping, and praying, that they do, so we'll see how it goes! Poor kid will completely freaked out at first, but she'll adjust quickly, I hope. They have a lot more area for her to explore and roam. Hopefully that is a good thing!

Hoping you are all having a happy day!


No comments: