Saturday, November 29, 2008

Out with the old...

...But no in with the new...yet. lol. We're busy cleaning and packing. Getting ready for trip ahead. Brent, my personal mathmetician has calculated out that we have to fit our life into 14 tubs. 14. Yes, you read right. That's all folks. But no worries, we're being very thoughtful in our rid, save and pack piles. All in all, I think we're doing well.

We did find out that our landlords do not want to buy our furnishings as we originally thought. So, now I'm busy putting together items for a moving sale. Right now I'm concentrating on putting away the things that we're going to keep so that people can just come in and pick things off the shelf, off the wall, and what not. The less I have to assemble the better. So, for now, it's just about getting things ready to go.

We'll open it up to friends, family, etc first and then advertise a public visit and hopefully somewhere in there everything will go. Whatever doesn't go will go to Good Will. Oh well, we'll have plenty of write offs in 2009! Ha!

So, I'd better get my butt off the chair and head and get back to packing! Have a great day!

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Oh, doesn't it feel amazing to purge excess stuff? I love it.

Karla said...

Yes Kristy, it's a fabulous feeling. I just can't wait until it's all done!