Friday, December 26, 2008

3 days and counting...



So, this is what I would look like if I were showered and wearing pearls. The fact is, I don't have time for a shower. I also don't have time for blogging, but I'm doing it anyway, to keep myself sane. Sanity is key. Tension is high, and stress is through the roof.

In days, yes, days we will be leaving our home. Sure, we'll get a short vacation at my parents for a few days, but we'll still be stressed out. It's the way our days go these days. I'm excited to be away from errands to run, and items to drop at Good Will, and this to do, and that to do. I'm really looking forward to just sitting on my bum, at least for one day.

However, today is not that day. So I need to go, and pack! The kitchen is nearly done. Only one little spice cabinet to eradicate. Then the freezer. However, since we're existing on frozen fabulousness the freezer won't be completely empty until Monday.

We had a great Christmas. What a great day to recharge and regroup. We managed to get some help in hauling a load to the storage unit, and hauling our chair and a cabinet to Brent's parents. Thank you Bryan and Loren! So, I'm off...to pack and plan and make some more phone calls.

'Til Later.

No comments: