Monday, December 8, 2008

No More Negative Nelly

Well, it seems like I haven't really been giving any real information. I'm feeling the squeeze, and so is Brent. In an effort to keep us both sane, or semi-sane anyway, I'm taking over most of the moving stuff, and just helping him focus on his day to day.

So, I will admit that the stress is getting to me a little bit and I'm finding it hard to fit everything in. So, I've decided to make everything semi-easy on myself. I'm having one moving sale, on Saturday. Am I prepared? Um, at this moment no. But things will change and we'll make it work. I'm almost there, at the brink of having everything ready, or ready enough to go. I have a lot of work in the next couple days, but we're ready, set, go. I hope. Ha!

In addition, I'm having oral surgery tomorrow. Nothing major, but it does put a little kink in my timeline. So, that portion makes me nervous and my goal is to recover quickly and get my stuff together. I'll keep you posted on that.

In other good news we managed to get a head's up on a rental, two, in DJ that are available now, and so we'll see what we need to do, and if we're interested in those. The tri-plex isn't available until Feb. 1, so that's not totally out yet. I'm hoping it's as nice as it seems and I'm thinking we may still try to acquire that rental in February.

It's snowing. It's beautiful, and worrisome. But I'm taking the time to just enjoy the look and the feel of it, and if nothing else, it truly is beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Happy Holidays!

No comments: