Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Step By Step

Everyday gets us closer to departure, and everyday I begin to get a little more excited and a little more freaked out. Luckily the excitement is starting to make headway on the freak outs.

We have found a potential subleaser for our property. Potential because I have to make sure he's legit, and also because we have to him okayed with the landlords. He's a geophysicist, from the UK. So potential, we'll see if it's legit. I'm certainly not counting my chickens before they hatch.

I also called on another rental. They don't want pets, and would require us to kennel Ches if we're not there, not gonna happen. So I think tomorrow I'll call the boarding house and see what they're weekly rates are, and then perhaps wait around for the February 1 opening at the tri-plex. The apartment, aforementioned, is for sale and would require a 4 month lease. Blech. But I'm not going to turn it down just in case. We'll see...

I'm putting together a moving sale for Saturday. I was going to do it the following weekend, but frankly I just want to be done. So, it's all up for sale, and I"m hoping that we get a lot of lookers. A lot. OF BUYERS. I just want the stuff gone. I'll sit on the floor. Really. Don't care. :) So, that's my week.

I didn't update yesterday because I had some oral surgery done. Tomorrow will hopefully bring more progress, and I have 7 days of work left. Count them, 7!! I have a lot to do in the days following them. Unfortunately.

Pray for my mom, she fell and broke her ankle today. She'll find out tomorrow if she needs surgery or not. Bummer.

Have a blessed day!

No comments: