Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sunday, Sunday

Good Morning faithful readers!

Today is another overcast day in the Northland. It's cold, but the wind has died down which is great. I thought we might lose the roof a couple times in the last few days. I think our goal for the day is just to lay low and relax.

We'll probably wander out for a walk or two, and perhaps I'll snap some pictures if there is anything exciting out there. Hopefully we'll be able to catch 0ur little Ptarmigan family out and about. Only time will tell.

As you may have noticed our internet at home came on Friday and we have been searching and surfiing and catching up on life. It is definitely something to keep me up to date, and I cannot wait to start job searching now that I'm connected. WOOHOO. My little vacation has been find, but I cannot wait to start using my brain and generating an income. I'm sure Brent will be pretty happy that too.

Later today I'm going to make a big pot of WildRice and Ham soup, and relax, relax, relax.

Have a happy Sunday!

No comments: