Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Changes

The past six weeks feels like a whirlwind. Now that life is finally settling down, and we're beginning to feel slightly more settled in our home away from home. I thought I'd take a little time to reflect on how life has changed for me/us in the past six weeks.

1. My MAC lipglass has been replaced by Carmex. It's less sticky, and much cheaper and practical.
2. I used to get up every morning and race to get ready and drive 30 minutes to work. Now I wake up at 4:30 to pack Brent's lunch, and race back to bed after he leaves.
3. I used to eat out 3-4 times a week. I have eaten out 3 times in the last 6 weeks.
4. I finally have time to cook, and I do, all the time.
5. I used to wear heels nearly every day, now I wear Uggs every day.
6. I used to watch the Bachelor, Brothers & Sisters, and Desperate Housewives with my friends, now I watch alone, on the computer, after Brent's gone to bed.
7. I used to have 1 channel. Now I have 100's.
8. I had more stuff than I could imagine. Now I have just enough. Except those couple key pieces of furniture.
9. I wore 2-3 outfits a day. Now I wear 1 outfit for 2 days. (If I get dirty I change-sheesh).
10. I had 2 blogs that no one read, and now I have over 2800 hits on this blog. (HOLY CAT!)

Thanks for reading and keeping tabs on us! Now, if you have any requests, be sure to post them in the comments section. I'm making a list...

1 comment:

Krista said...

I love reading this, you're an awesome writer, you so have to write a book! Hugs, Krista