Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Chicken Stalk...or Stock?

Chicken anyone? Goodness. It's a 3 ring circus around here all the time. I am being stalked. By this bad boy. He's lean and mean, and apparently, he's a fighting machine. He's wanted on one farm, for killing a turkey. And he's made himself at home...at and under... my home. Little devil.

He belongs to my landlords, but he may be filling up a pot in my kitchen before too long.

Here he is making himself at home on my front porch, in my brand new chairs...

...and out back, lurking outside my bedroom window. I cannot escape him. I'm officially being stalked! lol.
In other news, I am developing a nasty spring cold. Of course it could be due to the frigid temps and the rainy weather. We actually had rain this afternoon. So I'm laying low and dosing myself with Nyquil and Zycam. Hopefully I'll be feeling like brand new before long. I'm hoping anyway...
Other than that, just applying for some more jobs, and waiting for the phone to ring. Have a happy day!

2 comments:

Chantelle said...

He looks very very scary!! :(

Hope you feel better soon! :)

Susan Stevenson said...

Your "cold" may be allergies. Try taking some OTC Zyrtec or other allergy medicine. Since "Green Up" occurs so quickly here, the mold spores come back to life very fast. Many folks I know are suffering from bad allergies this year. I have a stuffy nose, but nothing I can't handle. I did take Zyrtec the other day for a bad migraine and it helped - leading me to believe it was a sinus issue. Good luck!