Monday, December 14, 2009

Tick...Tock...Tick...Tock...

Can you hear it?  The clock keeps ticking away, and I am running out of time. 

Temp: -2F degrees  Sunrise:  10:29 a.m  Sunset:  2:47 p.m.

That's right, we're down to just over 4 hours of light.  Yesterday was the first that I noticed, it could have been that it was so darn gray and gloomy, or that I was home during waking hours.  I don't know, but it wasn't sooo bad.  I guess.

I'm exhausted.  Working so much is really not up my alley.  I've been trying to keep all the balls in the air, but I think I keep dropping some, and I rarely notice any of them, except when I trip over the vacuum cleaner on my way to the dishes in the sink. 

Yesterday I had high hopes of getting loads of things done, the house cleaned, laundry caught up, SASSY stuff organized.  None.  That's what was completed.  Not one thing.  I was beat.  I did a couple loads of laundry, and I cooked, which is something I rarely do anymore, but I certainly did not get accomplished what I set out to do.

I am hosting a Holiday Open House here this weekend, so I'll be super swamped this week.  I was hoping to just buy cookies, but it turns out, I'll most likely have to make them.  I'm not so excited about that either.  I have gifts to send, cards to write, and little time, so I'm hoping you all get your goodies on time.  If not, I'm sorry.  Truly I am.

Wishing you a happy holiday season!  See you soon!

No comments: