Thursday, December 11, 2008

For Sale!

I've been working my tail feather off today. Since I was down and out earlier in the week I took advantage of my hubby's time and we kicked some major butt here. I have almost everything ready to go. Almost everything. I have to do some more moving and packing tomorrow night but when those doors open at 7 a.m. on Saturday I'm determined to have it ready. Ha!

So, if you're local, come on out and buy my stuff. One step closer. Tomorrow marks 6 days of work left for me. I thought I'd be less hesitant to leave the job behind. But that's for another day. These posts aren't very exciting lately. Hopefully some things will get nailed down and then I'll have something REAL to report.

On a personal front, Mom had surgery today and is resting. Keep her in your thoughts and prayers.

No comments: