Friday, December 12, 2008

And...we're off!

I don't have a great camera. But I wanted to capture a little bit of what's going on around here for the rest of you to see. It's mass chaos, but I'm hoping it brings great results. We'll see. The sale is now less than 10 hours away. I have no idea what convinced me that 7 a.m. was a good time, but I went with it. So, bright and early tomorrow morning we'll be off to the races. And yes, EVERYTHING pictured is for sale. Everything. All things not for sale have been packed away or moved to another location (like the basement) until they can be packed away.
The photo above is a snapshot of our once Master Bedroom. Thankfully it's a large room, but the bed has been carted out and all kinds of lovely things have been put in it's place. Hopefully it will provide ample shopping room.


The next two photos are of our living room. Now the main show room at the House of King. And yes, the room is as small as it looks. But we have enjoyed living here, in the quiet, of the country, with no one around but the squirrels, turkeys, and deer.


I'm feeling good and positive. My friend Tammy (the Rockstar) is coming out to help me maintain my sanity. Since she's planning to be here bright and early on a Saturday morning, I owe her DOUBLE BIG TIME. The house is chopped up, and since I won't be able to be in two places at once I'm hoping she will be able to assist anyone with questions, purchases, or whatever else needs to be done.

I'm off to do a last minute sweep. See you soon!




No comments: