Friday, December 19, 2008

Last Day

This Crazy Bunch
As you can see in the photo above, I work(ed) with a crazy bunch. See that Santa in the middle? He's the boss. You can use your imagination on his style of bossing. Ha! This crazy bunch sent me off with a top-rate going away party, complete with a big, unpackable gift. Huge. I cringed a little when I saw the box. Just a little. I thought- 19 totes and this is going to take up one whole tote! AWWWWWWWWW. I should have known. I should have...
My gift started out big, and got smaller in succession of um, 23 boxes. I swear. Me in the front of the entire room, with way too many pairs of eyes staring at my backside. (Although some would say it's my best side.) So I unwrapped, and unwrapped, and unwrapped, until my fingers bled, to find the nicest gift. Cash. Which is easily packed. It wasn't necessary, by any means, but it was greatly, GREATLY appreciated.
I left with such a warm send off, that I almost wanted to put back all the staplers and tape dispensers I made off with. Oh wait! I don't think I'm supposed to tell people that. Ha! No seriously, it almost made me want to take back my resignation. However, the commute is just too long. Too long. So, I bid farewell to the craziest, funniest, smart-assiest bunch in the land. And I'm sure some of them are cringeing about now at my spelling and grammar errors. They're probably going to go back and retract everything I've proofed in the last 6 months!
Thank you. Seriously, thank you. For making my stay sooooo much fun. And I can guarantee you won't like my replacement nearly as much as me. You're soooo gonna miss me.

No comments: