Sunday, December 21, 2008

A place to call home

This is our new home. They are situated on a farm, about 6 miles North of the town of Delta Junction. I found it on a whim. And I couldn't be more thankful. Our new landlords sound great. Just great. And I'm very much looking forward to meeting them upon arrival in Delta. We've put down our deposit and we'll see what everything else brings when we get there. YIKES!




Above is a pic of the kitchen/living area. The unit is small. It's a duplex. But it's new, and efficient and it has indoor plumbing, which is a bonus if you ask me! It's 2 bedrooms, and we should have plenty of room for guests. I guess we'll see in time.

In other news we've managed to get a good portion of the house packed up. There is still much to do. MUCH. but I'm confident now that it will all be accomplished in time. On time. So, for all the positive things that are taking place despite the Southern Minnesota blizzard, I'm so happy. I'm jumping up and down...can you tell?

So, for now, I'm looking forward to making it ours. I will certainly have a lot of shopping to do! Have a very happy, merry, safe and warm Holiday!





No comments: