Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A Bad Day

Okay, so they can't all be great, right? I just had a challenging day. Nothing serious, but nothing was working out, going my way today. I was frustrated, called my mom & dad for support, and Dad took the time to point out all my grammatical errors. Um, thanks Dad! lol. In his defense, there are a lot of them, and I would correct them, but this stinky little mini is so overly sensitive that I'm afraid it will delete everything. I promise that's not an excuse, just an explanation. And Dad, deal with it. :0)

So, other than that, the day wasn't a complete loss. I took Ches out for a walk and introduced her to the landlords horses. She was excited and nervous, and once we were up at the fence she turned her head and wouldn't face the horse. The young horse was VERY excited and interested in Ches, but nothing doing.

Today was snowy and cold. It's about to grow much colder. MUCH COLDER. We're supposed to hit -40 by the weekend, and I'm thinking our Fairbanks trip may not happen and I think I'm going to start doing some serious online shopping. There could be worse things. lol.

I'm hoping that tomorrow will be a better day. I'm sure it will. I certainly can't have two crappy days in a row. Can I?

Happy days to all!

1 comment:

Chantelle said...

(((hugs)) to you love! I hate those kind of days. It is always good that it's nothing big or serious, but I can totally understand- when so many little things go wrong, it just feels like everything goes wrong!
I hope the days ahead are much better. I know they will be!
Have fun with your online shopping, oh I am such a pro! hehe ;o) I don't do it as much now. When gas was like $4.00 a gallon, I could reason that it was just as cheap to sit home and shop than it was to drive to the mall. Not to mention that I could try stuff on in the comfort of my own home, in my OWN non-flattering mirrors hehe.
Don't forget to look up coupn codes- sometimes I actually got stuff for less from home. My two favorites are bradsdeals.com and retailmenot.com
Have fun! ;)