Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Blah

Hello Everyone,

The past couple of days have been fairly uneventful. I've just been taking care of household duties, like a good wifey, and taking the usual walks to the mailbox.

In addition to the St. Bernard down the road, there is also a large pitbull in the area. Brent almost hit him/her on the way to work Monday a.m. and I've seen him chase cars past the driveway. Little did I know that he was a pitbull. I'm sure that he/she is a very nice dog, however, the dog scares the $*** out of me. I try to be very fair, but the breed has a reputation, and since Ches has been attacked by a breed of the same family, I'm really, really leary.

Our little squirrel has taken the bait that Brent placed out by a tree he has seen him in, and I've not seen him on the porch since last week's food stealing incident. I kinda miss him cavorting on the porch, but I know all too well how much damage the little buggers can do.

Last night I hooked up and loaded our new printer/scanner and loaded some free card software that came with it. Eh, it's cutesy, if you get one and think it's lame, it was FREE. Ha! Unfortunately I have an external CD drive that runs on the USB so I had to keep switching back and forth between the drive and the printer. Ugh. I need a new computer. Have I mentioned that I have a mini? It's a whole 9". Okay, so in some ways it's great, but in other ways it's very, very challenging.

So, the funniest thing about my life right now is that Brent is in a phase of giving me assignments to do each day while he's at work. It's really quite funny. I'm sure that he thinks I just sit here and twiddle my thumbs all day, but whatever makes him happy. He has plenty of time to look up the dump hours, and what not, but I truly don't mind doing them. I just think it's funny, hilarious really. The sad thing is, I'm a list maker, I wonder where I get that from (MOM)? My lists have lists. So I make a list of the sheer purpose of being able to cross the item off the list. Have I mentioned I used to have a life? Ha!

Today most of my day was spent doing wifely duties and battling a headache that turned into a migraine. Ugh. Every time I think I just might be getting over them, and then not-so-much. I did try a new chicken recipe which was eh, okay, and made the effort despite feeling so blah. Thankfully I just have the headache hangover now. Those of you who have migraines know what I mean by headache hangover, and it has nothing to do with alcohol. Though maybe I should try that next time! Ha!

Have a happy day!

p.s. Brent saw 5-FIVE-FUNF moose on the way home from work. ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? Sheesh. That's it-I'm throwing in the towel.

1 comment:

Chantelle said...

I am sorry about your headache hangover. I can completely relate to those, they hurt :(
Sending hugs to my fellow list maker! I LOVE lists ;P LoL. Sometimes I makes lists too, and add things on there that I did like a week ago, sheerly for the purpose of being able to cross it off and feel like I've accomplished something HA :)