Thursday, February 5, 2009

A Day Late

Sorry folks. I'm a day late. I had nothing but time yesterday, but I had no energy to write.

I've been having issues with sleep. Now, anyone that knows me knows that I rarely have issues with sleep. I can usually sleep anywhere at anytime. Well, Tuesday night I didn't sleep at all. Not. A. Wink. When Brent's alaram whent off at 4:30 he came out and looked at me like I had 6 legs and 4 eyeballs. That's how rare it is.

So yesterday I took a walk to find the moose and obviously missed them again. Hence no photos. So I'm about to get dressed up here again, load up the camera and see what I find. We'll see.

Other than that it was pretty uneventful. Oh, about 2 a.m. there was a beautiful display of Northern Lights. It's amazing to me to watch it roll and shift across the sky. Absolutely gorgeous. Absolutely. So there's one reason I was happy to be up. Anyway, I'll be back later....

Off to hunt the elusive moose! Have a happy day!

2 comments:

And so it begins..... said...

Hey lady!! You need to get a tripod and get some pictures of the Northern Lights on your camera, we would LOVE to see them and that would be an awesome blog header:) hope you had luck with the Mooses!

Karla said...

I need a new camera. I tried to take some pics, but neither ones of my crappy cameras would pick them up. So, new item on the list. NEW CAMERA!! :)