Thursday, February 5, 2009

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ's

I finally got some zzzzz's. Hallelujah. I hit the hay at 8:30 p.m. last night and slept all the way through. It was glorious. 12 hours of glorious sleep. Then I went a hunting. And guess what. I saw one. ONE. But he/she was so far out in the field I couldn't get a picture. Oh well, at least I saw one.

Today was warmer so I managed to spend some additional time outside. Hallelujah! So we walked and played and chased. The sun was out today, and it was just a good day in general.

I'm looking forward to the weekend. I'm going to venture out to the post office and grocery store and see what else I can find. Possibly find that thrift store I've heard so much about.

Stay warm!!! :)

1 comment:

Chantelle said...

I'm glad to hear that you are feeling better. I have never had a sleep issue either, but about 2-3 weeks after we moved, my body rebelled and I had problems sleeping for a good 2 weeks or so. Sometimes it just takes while for everything to get back in order :) Hopefully your's was a one time incident!