Saturday, February 7, 2009

Finally...A Moose

Well, I managed to catch them. 3 of them to be exact. Holy buckets were they close. I'm really happy that I was in the warmth and safety of my vehicle, and not standing on the road. Let me tell you, those bad boys are big. HUGE. Unfortunately, I didn't have my camera along. Tomorrow morning we're hoping to catch one or two on film though. Let's hope.

Today has been a good and semi-busy day. Busier than my normal days I should say. We got up this a.m. and went to Granite View Sports to pick out Brent's cold weather gear. He picked out a bunch of stuff and when we got to the counter we realized that the final paperwork from Boeing wasn't complete yet, so we just left it there and he'll pick it up next week once the paperwork is done.

We tried to find a thrift store that some of Brent's co-workers had told him about, but we couldn't find it. I was bummed, but there's only so much to do. Then we picked up some videos at the castle and headed home.

After lunch we watched Disappearances, let's just say that was a waste of 3 bucks. Holy moses. Not good. Not good at all. Then we all got wrapped and bundled up and went for a nice, long walk through the snow in the field. It was a beautiful day with a high of about 5 degrees. So we walked and let Ches wear off some of her energy and then came back to the house.

The neighbors were out with Hugs, their dog, but Ches wasn't feeling very friendly, so we decided to skip the introduction for the time being. She is so tempermental with other dogs. Hmmm. Maybe in the spring.

We decided to try out one of the local eating establishments tonight. Brent thought it would be nice to treat me. What a guy, huh? Well, let's just say that it was okay. Unfortunately, just okay. But I guess maybe I was expecting more? I don't know. I wasn't overly impressed. I think we'll eat at home for awhile.

So, I think we'll snuggle in, watch another movie and prepare for filming tomorrow morning.

I was wondering, what would you like to see? What do you want me to catch on film for you?

Happy Day!

No comments: