Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sunday Stroll

This morning started with a dusting of snow. Brent, Ches and I wandered out to the field to catch our moose on camera, but much to our dismay, they were not there. So we strolled to the back 40 to catch them back there, and those darn things were hiding from us. I'm telling you, they're huge, you wouldn't think they'd be so successful at avoiding the camera.

Other than that we just relaxed. We watched a couple of movies. Burn After Reading should be renamed Poke Your Eyes Out While Watching. Horrid, horrid movie. Just not my thing at all. But I guess it might be just what someone else is looking for. Though I have to say that I will be seriously concerned about their sanity. It just was so...strange.

We also watched the Alvin and The Chipmunks movie. Very cute. Now don't get me wrong, it wasn't riveting, but it did bring back a lot of fun memories from my childhood. And after the two horrible, horrible movies we watched earlier in the weekend. It was great.

After that we drove into town to return the movies and get money for washing laundry. Monday is laundry day in my small, small world. lol. Gas has fallen to $2.69 per gallon. And the temperature managed to reach 10 above. The days are getting longer, which is always good, and the moon is incredibly bright.

I'm looking forward to a good week. How about you?

Have a happy day!

2 comments:

And so it begins..... said...

WOW sounds like a funfilled day!! When are we coming to visit....hmmm let me check my calendar, Tom's been waiting for the invitation:) No seriously he has!! He always comments about your move and how he wished he could just pack up and move, I tell him maybe in about 20 years dear:)

Chantelle said...

Hehe, Caleb absolutely LOVES that Alvin and the Chipmunks movie. I find it very cute, and annoying, all at once ;)
I am still waiting on moose pictures. I don't know why I'm so excited, it isn't like I've never seen a picture of one. Maybe I am more excited for you :)
Enjoy that beautiful scenery. We love the moon here- Caleb is obsessed with it :) I am sure it is much more beautiful where you are!
Have fun doing laundry. It never stops here and I've finally resorted to doing it daily. Now if I could just put it up daily, I wouldn't be so overhwhelmed with it. I guess I should quit complaining that gas went back up to $1.90 something here. I was spoiled on that month of $1.63, but I knew it wouldn't last ;) Hope your headache is gone now!